This is what a college campus should look like, and how it should feel. Be inspired by the beauty and energized by the sense of community. Visit campus or explore our other ways to experience IU, from driving tours to virtual visits.
Experience one of the world’s best campuses
Ways to explore
We are now scheduling on-campus visits. The calendar will be updated as more dates become available. If our campus visit times are full, please note that the system is updated in real time as cancellations occur.
IU Bloomington takes the health and safety of our campus community very seriously. All visitors to campus must adhere to guidelines and personal precautions required for Indiana University community members, including wearing a mask while indoors, as well as any applicable travel restrictions.
If you aren’t able to join us in person for your campus visit, there are other ways to experience IU. With virtual visits, driving tours, and self-guided walking tours, you can discover what IU has to offer and why you belong here.
Students and guests will follow these guidelines:
- Campus walking tours are primarily outdoors. Please ensure you check the forecast and prepare for the weather.
- Public health and safety concerns could require the cancellation of your campus visit. You will be notified as soon as possible in the event of a cancellation of your scheduled visit.
- A person who has COVID-19 symptoms or who is being treated for COVID-19 or potential COVID-19 may not visit campus.
- While on campus, visitors must follow all of the on-campus guidance applicable to members of the IU community. Masks are required for all campus visitors in all indoor spaces. Masks are optional outdoors for campus visitors who are fully vaccinated. Those who are not vaccinated or are in the process of becoming fully vaccinated—which occurs two weeks past the last dose of a COVID-19 vaccine—should wear a mask on campus.
- Explore our virtual visit options for students to connect with academic programs, involvement opportunities, and more.