You’re busy advising students on big decisions, so we’ve gathered your need-to-know information about IU Bloomington.
November 1 deadline
Remember that your students must submit a complete application for admission (including official transcript, test scores, and IU-specific essay) by November 1 to receive highest scholarship consideration.
Please note that we will begin releasing admission decisions in early October, and all students who have submitted a complete application by November 1 will receive a response no later than January 15.Review all deadlines
Help your students
- Learn about the admission process for freshman applicants, including admission standards, AP credit, deadlines, and access to the applications.
- Make sure that each submitted transcript includes the student's full senior year schedule.
- See steps for admitted students.
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid.
- Visit campus, or plan a visit for a group of students.
- See our freshman class profile.
- Download the IU Admissions Viewbook.
- Download our financial aid brochure.