Hannah started the day strong with Hapkido, a martial arts class offered through the School of Public Health. Then she met with her tutor from the Groups Scholars Program, attended a business class online, and checked out IU’s monthly arts and culture festival, First Thursdays.
My Day at IU: Hannah
Hannah’s #MyDayatIU was Thursday, April 4!
Hannah's schedule on April 4
- 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast
- 10:10 a.m. – Hapkido class
- 12 p.m. – Meet with Groups tutor
- 1 p.m. – Lunch at Indiana Memorial Union
- 2 p.m. – Business class (online)
- 3 p.m. – Visit Collins Living-Learning Center
- 4 p.m. – Hang out with friends—and a therapy cat!
- 5:30 p.m. – First Thursdays Festival
- 6 p.m. – Dinner and ice cream at Goodbody Hall
- 8 p.m. – Get ready for bed—early Compass class tomorrow!