Caleb, a junior majoring in neuroscience from Anchorage, AK, started his day with a workout on campus, then headed to work at a healthcare startup. After chemistry class, he met with his case competition teammates. He also spoke at the First Nations Educational and Cultural Center.
My Day at IU: Caleb
Caleb’s #MyDayatIU was Wednesday, April 3!
Caleb’s schedule on April 3
- 6:30 a.m. – Workout at the SRSC
- 7 a.m. – Breakfast
- 8 a.m. – Work at Whole Systems Healthcare
- 11:15 a.m. – Organic chemistry class
- 1 p.m. – Presentation at First Nations Educational and Cultural Center
- 2:30 p.m. – Lunch with friends
- 3 p.m. – Visit LGBTQ+ Culture Center
- 5 p.m. – Meet with case competition teammates
- 7 p.m. – Study time