Amy, a sophomore from Weston, FL, started her day by attending class, then led a tour for admitted students at Red Carpet Day. After a couple of classes and lunch with friends, she took followers behind the scenes of an IU student TV show as floor director. But her day didn't end there—she also practiced with her dance team and went to a baseball game!
My Day at IU: Amy
Amy’s #MyDayatIU was Friday, April 5!
Amy's schedule on April 5
- 8 a.m. – Breakfast and mingling at Red Carpet Day
- 9:30 a.m. – Red Carpet Day campus tour
- 11:15 a.m. – Semiotics in Advertising class
- 12:20 p.m. – Spanish class
- 1:30 p.m. – Lunch with friends at Ami
- 2:30 p.m. – Study break at Hamilton Lugar School
- 3 p.m. – IU student TV shoot
- 4 p.m. – Media LLC advisor duties
- 5 p.m. – Practice with Hoosierettes dance team
- 6 p.m. – IU Baseball game
- 8 p.m. – Night in with friends and family